Performing the function of converting the protocols of one device to make it suitable for another device is called protocol converter, the EMS Converters helps to attain interoperability between various devices in an efficient manner. EMS converters provide a solution for reliable conversion of standard and proprietary protocols.
A Protocol Converter generally used to convert the procedure or protocol of one device to other device, in order to achieve the interoperability. Its commonly required in the current industry. Its more useful device in the data communication. Data can be generated anytime and anywhere. Accessing those kinds of data, the industry needs protocol converter.
More industries used this protocol converter to achieve the interoperability between various devices and tools. Its well-matched for Internet of things.
Normally protocol converters are classified into three types
1. Hardware Converter
2. Software Converter
3. Integrated Converter
IoT gateways provide the widest multi-protocol support in the industry by far, seamlessly connecting devices and systems in even the most complex integration projects.
• Modbus Gateway function, support Modbus TCP to Modbus RTU in bi-directional
• Virtual COM ports connect PC/servers to remote serial devices over Ethernet
• Modbus Polling Function
• Hardware Flow control: RTS/CTS
• HTTPD Client and Web socket function available
• Both serial ports can be used individually at the same time
• The global unique MAC address bought from IEEE, defined MAC address is available
• Wide voltage input 5 ~ 36V, more applications
• Support DNS & DHCP, automatically access IP
• Up to 8 simultaneous clients when act as TCP Server
• Reload button, a key restore default Settings
Based on the analysed report, guidance would be proposed to the management for the energy efficiency and cost reduction.
Modbus TCP Router
DLMS to Modbus Converter
Buliding management system
Modbus IP Gateway
Modbus TCP Gateway
BACnet HVAC controllee
Protocol Converter Energy Management Systems
Protocol Convert Gateway Solution
Modbus to BACnet Protocol Converter
BAC net MS/TP to BAC net TCP/IP
Protocol Router, Interface Gateway
Pulse to Modbus Converter